Alane Freund is a compelling, engaging, and inspiring speaker who strives to create dialogue, provide tools, and shift community awareness about the trait of high sensitivity and about honoring difference.
UPCOMING EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS WITH ALANE FREUND
Mental Health Professionals: All workshops offer continuing education credits.
August 7, 2020 11am PDT Live Q&A about living as an HSP and designing your life and environment for positive outcomes—Self-care (however you define it) is literally life-saving for an HSP! And, we might also talk about how past experiences of negativity in our environments created challenges for us. Alane Freund’s live Q&A webinars for Highly Sensitive People and Parents Who Are Sensitive and/or Raising Highly Sensitive Children. Join our membership to post your questions and get recordings of every call. Or attend live at 11am PDT Register here: Are You Highly Sensitive LIVE membership webinars. Live Q&A.
August 20, 2020 11am PDT Live Q&A about highly sensitive children. As our children will soon return to school (in some form orother) we have an opportunity to really consider differential susceptibility and how we can impact the rest of an HSC’s life by designing optimal environments. Did you know we can even teach HSC to manage and create their own positive outcomes?! Alane Freund’s live Q&A webinars for Highly Sensitive People and Parents Who Are Sensitive and/or Raising Highly Sensitive Children. Join our membership to post your questions and get recordings of every call. Or attend live at 11am PDT Register here: Are You Highly Sensitive LIVE membership webinars. Live Q&A.
Workshop for HSPs October 24-25, 2020 10 am to 1 pm, California Institute of Integral Studies in Francisco – Join Elaine and Alane for this interactive workshop to learn about identifying the trait, the latest research on high sensitivity, as well as the five basic needs of HSPs, including practical suggestions for self-care, boundaries, and dealing with overstimulation. They will also discuss the unique needs of highly sensitive children and teens in addition to consideration of the trait in relation to various disorders, including differential diagnosis. Register HERE Continuing education units available.
POSTPONED – May 1-3, 2020: HSPs and Horses Workshop NEW DATES Join 8-10 HSPs, a herd of HSHs (highly sensitive horses), Elaine Aron, and Alane Freund for an intimate, deep, soothing, healing weekend in northern California. Email Alane with questions and register here. Read more about HSPs and Horses here or heartandmindequine.com
POSTPONED – June 7, 2020: Sensitive Families: The Highly Sensitive Parent and Child, a new workshop based on Elaine Aron’s new book, The Highly Sensitive Parent. Daylong workshop for parents and professionals with Elaine Aron and Alane Freund. Registration information coming soon.
POSTPONED – June 5-7, 2020: Highly Sensitive People: Celebrate Your Hidden Advantage and the 25th Anniversary of The Highly Sensitive Person at 1440 Multiversity. We plan to truly celebrate how far HSPs have come, including new research. And for returnees, there will be special activities and a screening of Sensitive and in Love. Alane will do a bit more of the actual presenting, but Elaine will speak and answer Qs, and be there the entire weekend. Registration opens at their website soon.
Workshops Taught by Alane Freund
- School-based Competencies for Supporting Highly Sensitive Children and Teens.
- Parent Education on the Trait of High Sensitivity
- Highly Sensitive Therapists Retreat, Menla Retreat Center
- Weekend for Highly Sensitive People: Appreciate Your Hidden Advantage
- HSP Self-Care Immersion: A Deeper Exploration of Your Sensitive Advantage
- Understanding the Highly Sensitive Child and Teen
- Queer ≠ Strange: A Diversity and Competency Workshop on the LGBT Communities for Health, Education, and Business Professionals
- Equine-Assisted Growth and Learning Association Annual Conference: Understanding Eagala-Model work with Highly Sensitive People
Equine-assisted Workshops in Collaboration with Heart and Mind Equine
- HSPs & Horses: Intro Weekend Retreat
- HSPs & Horses: Deepening into Ourselves (advanced retreat)
- HSPs & Horses Weeklong Retreat (Intro and Deepening in one week)
- Clinicians’ CE Credit and Training is offered at all HSPs & Horses
- Countertransference and Therapeutic Alignment: An Equine-assisted Experiential Workshop for Mental Health Professionals
- Graceful Boundaries: Ranking and Linking in Work and Personal Relationships
- Referral Marketing & Networking: Attracting, Developing, & Prospering: Half-day and full-day workshops.
- Youth Leadership Program: Weekly Ecotherapy and Leadership groups and daylong retreats for tweens and teens (middle school and high school)
- HSP Empowerment Program
For additional information about Alane Freund’s programs and availability, please fill out the Lecture Request Form so that we can be in touch.