Alane Freund is a compelling, engaging, and inspiring speaker who strives to create dialogue, provide tools, and shift community awareness about the trait of high sensitivity and about honoring difference.
UPCOMING EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS WITH ALANE FREUND
Mental Health Professionals: All workshops offer continuing education credits.
December 1, 2020, at 7-8:30am (Pacific): You are invited to join me at my weekly business breakfast meeting. I will be one of the featured presenters and speaking about finding solutions. In my therapy and consulting, I am solution-oriented. I’ll talk a bit about what it means to me and why I work this way. You are welcome to introduce your own business as well if you would like to do so. Or just be my guest.
December 4, 2020, at 11am (Pacific): First Friday Live AYHS Membership Webinar: Gratitude: A Path to Thriving as Highly Sensitive People. I’m so thrilled to welcome Annet de Zwart, ICHS, from Holland as our special guest for this conversation. She is a life coach and HSP consultant (https://annetdezwartlifecoaching.nl/) who combines her deep empathy with a practical and honest style of problem solving. I know our members will appreciate getting to know my very knowledgeable International Consultant on High Sensitivity colleague and friend.
POSTPONED – May 1-3, 2020: HSPs and Horses Workshop NEW DATES Join 8-10 HSPs, a herd of HSHs (highly sensitive horses), Elaine Aron, and Alane Freund for an intimate, deep, soothing, healing weekend in northern California. Email Alane with questions and register here. Read more about HSPs and Horses here or heartandmindequine.com
POSTPONED – June 7, 2020: Sensitive Families: The Highly Sensitive Parent and Child, a new workshop based on Elaine Aron’s new book, The Highly Sensitive Parent. Daylong workshop for parents and professionals with Elaine Aron and Alane Freund. Registration information coming soon.
POSTPONED – June 5-7, 2020: Highly Sensitive People: Celebrate Your Hidden Advantage and the 25th Anniversary of The Highly Sensitive Person at 1440 Multiversity. We plan to truly celebrate how far HSPs have come, including new research. And for returnees, there will be special activities and a screening of Sensitive and in Love. Alane will do a bit more of the actual presenting, but Elaine will speak and answer Qs, and be there the entire weekend. Registration opens at their website soon.
Workshops Taught by Alane Freund
- School-based Competencies for Supporting Highly Sensitive Children and Teens.
- Parent Education on the Trait of High Sensitivity
- Highly Sensitive Therapists Retreat, Menla Retreat Center
- Weekend for Highly Sensitive People: Appreciate Your Hidden Advantage
- HSP Self-Care Immersion: A Deeper Exploration of Your Sensitive Advantage
- Understanding the Highly Sensitive Child and Teen
- Queer ≠ Strange: A Diversity and Competency Workshop on the LGBT Communities for Health, Education, and Business Professionals
- Equine-Assisted Growth and Learning Association Annual Conference: Understanding Eagala-Model work with Highly Sensitive People
Equine-assisted Workshops in Collaboration with Heart and Mind Equine
- HSPs & Horses: Intro Weekend Retreat
- HSPs & Horses: Deepening into Ourselves (advanced retreat)
- HSPs & Horses Weeklong Retreat (Intro and Deepening in one week)
- Clinicians’ CE Credit and Training is offered at all HSPs & Horses
- Countertransference and Therapeutic Alignment: An Equine-assisted Experiential Workshop for Mental Health Professionals
- Graceful Boundaries: Ranking and Linking in Work and Personal Relationships
- Referral Marketing & Networking: Attracting, Developing, & Prospering: Half-day and full-day workshops.
- Youth Leadership Program: Weekly Ecotherapy and Leadership groups and daylong retreats for tweens and teens (middle school and high school)
- HSP Empowerment Program
For additional information about Alane Freund’s programs and availability, please fill out the Lecture Request Form so that we can be in touch.